While you can purchase prescription sunglasses with polarized lenses, there are plenty of over-the-counter options to choose from, too; a quick search online will direct you to an endless array of options to choose from. But with so many choices, how do you know which polarized sunglasses you should choose?
To help you find the best option, we’ve put together this handy guide. After hands-on testing and scouring the internet for hours and reading through the descriptions of dozens of different types of polarized sunglasses, we’ve narrowed down the options and selected the best of the best.
We’ve compiled our findings and included them in this guide. Below, you’ll find our top picks for the best polarized sunglasses currently available on the market, including detailed reviews of the features they offer and the pros and cons of each one.
We’ve also included a buyer’s guide, which highlights the most important factors that you should take into consideration when you’re trying to choose the best pair for you. We round out our review by answering some of the most frequently asked questions that consumers have about polarized sunglasses.
Our Top Picks
We realize that some shoppers don’t have the time to read through such a detailed list of information, but they still want to find a high-quality pair of polarized sunglasses. That’s why we put this section together. Here, we highlight our top three picks for the best overall, best premium, and best budget polarized sunglasses, including a brief overview of each style.
Best Pick: Oakley Squared Unisex Frogskins Sunglasses
- Oakley Plutonite Lenses offer 100% UV Protection filtering of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400mm. Oakley’s lightweight Plutonite lens material offers superior comfort, clarity & protection against impact and ultraviolet radiation.
- Microbag included to clean and store your Oakley sunglasses.
Oakley is one of the best-known brands in the sunglasses market, so it comes as no surprise that they’re our pick for the best overall polarized sunglasses. Since they’re unisex, the design is suitable for both men and women. The frames are constructed of high-grade plastic material, so they’re durable, yet lightweight. The polarized lenses are treated with a UV-protected coating, measure 55 mm and offer 100 percent protection against all UV rays, including UVA, UVB, and UVA, as well as harmful blue light up to 400 mm away.
Premium Pick: Ray-Ban Original Wayfarer Sunglasses
- UNISEX SUNGLASSES: The Original Ray-Ban Wayfarer features legendary G-15 lenses, in both polarized and non-polarized options, perfect for both women and men. Made from high-quality glass, Ray-Ban lenses are prescription ready.
- 100% UV PROTECTION: To protect your eyes from harmful UV rays, these sunglasses include lenses that are coated with 100% UV protection.
- POLARIZED SUNGLASSES: The Ray-Ban Wayfarer sunglasses feature the legendary Ray-Ban polarized lenses that improve clarity and contrast, while reducing glare and eye-strain. Made from high-quality scratch-resistant glass.
- DURABLE ACETATE FRAMES: Our Original Wayfarer sunglasses are exceptionally strong. The frame is made from lightweight yet strong acetate construction.
- MULTIPLE FRAME AND LENS COLORS: Choose from multiple colors of frames—including black and tortoise—and lenses—including non-polarized and polarized crystal green G-15 and gradient options.
If you’re looking for a top-quality pair of polarized sunglasses and you have some extra room in your budget to spare, the Ray-Bam Rb2140 Original Wayfarer Sunglasses are a great choice. Like Oakley, Ray-Ban is a very highly regarded manufacturer of sunglasses, and their Rb2140 Original Wayfarer Sunglasses are definitely a testament to their reputation. The lenses, of course, are polarized and offer 100 percent full-spectrum UV protection while still offering a high level of visual clarity. Their precision-cut, too, so they reduce the risk of eye strain, and The Original Wayfarer is an iconic design that is beloved among musicians, celebrities, artists, and everyday people around the globe.
Budget Pick Merry’s Unisex Polarized Aluminum Sunglasses
- POLARIZED LENS - Polarized sunglasses reduce glare reflected off of roads, bodies of water, snow, and other horizontal surfaces. Restore true color, eliminate reflected light and scattered light and protect eyes perfectly. Polarized sunglasses cut glare and haze so your eyes are more comfortable and you can see better.
- STYLE-Brand Design,It is Suitable For Any Face, Show Your Unique And High-end Taste.
- Suitable- Houseboat ,Driving, Running, Fishing,Racing, Skiing and Climbing, Trekking and Business Or Other Outdoor Activities Enthusiasts
- Lens Height:45MM(1.77 Inches)--Lens Width:56MM(2.20Inches)--Temple Length--140MM(5.51Inches)--Nose Bridge:16MM(0.63Inches)--Frame Length 142MM(5.59 Inches)
For shoppers who want a high-quality pair of polarized sunglasses that will offer the UV protection they need while still providing great clarity and are stylish at the same time, yet won’t break the bank, Merry’s Unisex Polarized Aluminum Sunglasses are a great choice. The classic style is suitable for men and women with faces of all shapes and sizes. The frames are made of durable, yet lightweight plastic, so they won’t feel like they’re weighing you down, yet they’ll be able to stand up to wear and tear.
Polarized Sunglasses Reviews
Now that you’ve had a sneak peek at our top picks for the best polarized sunglasses, let’s explore a little further. In this part of our guide, we offer a more in-depth review of our top picks for the best overall, best budget, and best premium polarized sunglasses, as well as several additional well-made, reliable, attractive designs that offer exceptional protection for your eyes. In addition to highlighting the features of each pair of sunglasses, you’ll also find a list of pros and cons for each option so that you can determine which option will best suit your needs.
Oakley Squared Unisex Frogskins Sunglasses
Oakley is one of the most beloved makers of sunglasses, so it comes as no surprise that our pick for the best overall polarized sunglasses is their Squared Unisex Frogskins. The classic style of the black frames are feature hints of blue undertones that pop through will look great on both men and women, no matter the shape of their face.
The Oakley logo is emblazoned along the sides of the earpieces and adds a touch of interest to the design. The frames are made of durable, yet lightweight plastic, so they won’t weigh you down, yet will be able to easily withstand regular wear. The 55 mm polarized Putonite lenses offer 100 percent protection from the harsh rays of the sun, including UVA, UVB, and UVC, as well as blue light up to 400 mm.
While the lenses provide superior protection, they also offer exceptional clarity; you’ll have no trouble seeing on super-bright days with high sun reflection, or in gray and foggy settings. The Oakley Squared Unisex Frogskins Sunglasses are stylish, versatile, durable, lightweight, and offer exceptional protection for your eyes while providing reliable visibility.
With so many notable features, it’s no wonder why we chose the Oakley Squared Unisex Frogskins Sunglasses Eclipse Blue Frame with Prism Tungsten Polarized Lenses as our top pick for the best overall polarized sunglasses.
- Stylish and timeless unisex design
- 55 mm lens width
- Polarized lenses offer 100 percent UV protection from UVA, UVB, and UVC rays, as well as blue light protection up to 400 mm
- Durable, yet lightweight plastic frames
- Offers great clarity
- Comfortable, yet reliable fit
- Comes with a cleaning and storage bag
Ray-Ban Original Wayfarer Sunglasses
If you’re on the market for a premium-quality pair of polarized sunglasses, Ray-Ban’s Rb2140 Original Wayfarer Sunglasses are an excellent choice. This style has been beloved since 1956, when they were first introduced.
Actors, musicians, artists, and so many other famous people – and of course, the average Joe or Jane – has loved the look of these sunglasses for more than 64 years. You have to admit that’s pretty impressive.
From walks in the park to elaborate mid-day affairs, you’ll always be in-style with these sunglasses. Because the lenses are polarized, they provide 100 percent protection from all types of UV rays while still offering astute visual clarity. Plus, the lenses are precision-cut, which helps to reduce eye strain; something that you’ll definitely be thankful for if you’re wearing them for a prolonged period of time.
These sunglasses are available in two sizes. The standard size has a 50 mm lens width and a 22 mm bridge width, while the large has a 54 mm lens width and an 18 mm bridge width.
They’re available in 22 different color combinations, too, ranging from black lenses with black frames to green with copper flash lenses. They come with a limited warranty for manufacturer defects, too.
- Acetate frame is lightweight, yet durable
- Classic unisex style
- Available in two different sizes
- 22 different color combinations
- Polarized lenses offer 100 percent UV protection
- Precision cut lenses reduce eye strain
Merry’s Unisex Polarized Aluminum Sunglasses
For shoppers who are on a budget but still want a pair of stylish sunglasses that will offer reliable protection for their eyes, the Unisex Polarized Aluminum Sunglasses from Merry’s is a fantastic option.
The composite lenses measure 56 mm wide and offer 100 percent UV400 protection and HD vision, providing full glare barrier while allowing you to see true colors with extreme acuity. The vintage style is timeless and will look great on both men and woman and faces of all shapes and sizes.
Constructed of high-grade plastic, the frames are sturdy and comfortable for all-day wear. They’re available in eight different color combinations, such as classic black frames and black lenses, black frames and pink lenses, and silver frames with silver lenses.
With the Merry’s Unisex Polarized Aluminum Sunglasses, you’ll have high-end style and excellent protection for your eyes without having to spend a fortune.
- Polarized lenses provide 100 percent UV protection, cut glare, and offer excellent visual acuity
- Vintage style is classic and suitable for men and women with all faces shapes
- Available in a variety of color combinations
- Plastic frames are lightweight, yet durable
- Very affordably priced
- Comes with a convenient storage case
Ray-Ban Rb3025 Classic Polarized Aviator Sunglasses
Another option from Ray-Ban is their Rb3025 Classic Polarized Aviator Sunglasses. Since they’re made by Ray-Ban, you know that they’re well-designed, durable, and offer excellent protection.
They were originally designed in 1937 for American pilots, but since then, they have become a beloved style of sunglasses among people of all walks of life across the globe. The updated style offers the same classic style but is designed for modern day wearers and look great on both men and women with all types of face shapes.
The frames are made of lightweight metal, so they’re reliably durable and extremely comfortable. These sunglasses feature Ray-Ban’s Evolve photochromatic lenses, a treatment that allows gradual change of color from a lighter shade to a darker shade within a three minute period of time when they’re exposed to UV light.
Within five minutes of being removed from UV light, the lenses gradually change back to their original color. There are several different color options to choose from, but do note that some models feature non-polarized lenses, so if you want ultimate protection for your eyes, make sure you select an option that has polarized lenses.
Stylish, reliable, and offering fantastic protection, the Ray-Ban Rb3025 Classic Polarized Aviator Sunglasses are an excellent choice.
- Durable metal frame
- Classic unisex aviator style
- Features Ray-Ban’s Evolve lenses
- Polarized lenses offer 100 percent UV protection
- Available in an assortment of colors
- Lightweight and comfortable fit
- Durable construction
- Works on all face shapes and sizes
- Three different lens widths available: 58 mm, 55 mm, 62 mm
Sojos Small Square Polarized Sunglasses
These polarized sunglasses from Sojos offer a unique shape, are suitable for men and women, and of course, polarized lenses. The small size offers the perfect coverage for your eyes while the polarized high-definition UV400 lenses offer 100 percent UVA and UVB protection.
The lens width measures 51 mm and the bridge width is 20 mmm, so you’ll have just the right amount of coverage. The frames are made of lightweight, yet durable metal and feature a beautiful embossed pattern. PC, anti-allergy nose pads are suitable for al l face shapes and ensure a comfortable and secure fit.
High-quality hinges with firmly placed screws further add to the durability and reliability of the frames. There are 10 different color options to choose from, some of which feature colored mirrored lenses that further adds to the visual appeal.
These sunglasses come with a convenient storage and cleaning case and they’re very affordably priced.
- Durable and lightweight metal frame features an embossed design
- 51 mm lens width and 20 mm bridge
- High-definition UV400 TAC polarized lenses blocks out 100 percent of all UVA and UVB rays
- Classic style
- Unisex design
- Available in 10 different color combinations
- Comes with a carrying and cleaning case
- Features PC nose pads for enhanced comfort
- Durable hinges
- Affordably priced
Faguma Sports Polarized Sunglasses
For athletes who are looking for a pair of polarized sunglasses, this option from Faguma is a great choice. While they’re advertised for men, they can certainly be worn by women, too.
The frames are made of lightweight and durable plastic and the design is perfect for sporting activities, as they’re comfortable, sturdy, and will remain securely positioned in place during physical activities. The lenses are treated with TAC polarization, so they offer 100 percent UV protection and eliminate reflected light and scattered light while also cutting glare.
The lenses and frames are polycarbonate, which means they’re impact and scratch resistant and virtually unbreakable, which further makes them suitable for heavy use, as they’ll easily withstand all types of wear and tear. Soft silicone one-piece nose pads offer increased comfort and won’t irritate the skin.
The skidproof design ensures these sunglasses will stay in place. They offer a sporty look and feature a stainless steel logo on the sides to create a high-end look, and there are 11 different color combinations to choose from.
To round out the features, the Faguma Sports Polarized Sunglasses come with a hard-shelled zippered storage case that features a wrist strap for easy carrying.
All of these incredible benefits, and these polarized sunglasses are affordably priced, too.
- Designed for sports use
- Features TAC polarized lenses that offer 100 percent UV protection and eliminate reflected and scattered light and reduce glare
- The lenses and frames are scratch- and impact-resistant
- One-piece soft silicone skin-friendly nose pads for increased comfort
- Ultralight skidproof design ensures they stay in place and is comfortable for all-day wear
- Sporty style can be worn by both men and women
- Available in a variety of color combinations
- Comes with a hard-shelled storage case
- Backed by a 30 day money back guarantee
- Affordably priced
Kate Spade New York Women’s Dalia 2 Aviator Sunglasses
Next on our list of the best polarized sunglasses are from Kate Spade New York, a highly regarded designer. These sunglasses feature the classic, retro-inspired aviator style that works with all face shapes and sizes and has a timeless look that will go with everything in your wardrobe.
The metal frames are durable, yet lightweight to ensure long-lasting comfort. The bridge measures 20 inches and the lenses measure 58 mm. The lenses are made of high-grade plastic and are treated with a reliable UV protective coating that blocks out 100 percent of all UV rays.
The lenses have a warm gradient fade that adds to the style and ensures clear vision while cutting out glare. Available in three different color combinations, including light gold/gray gradient, light gold/brown, and red gold/brown, you’ll be able to find an option that will perfectly suit your taste.
These sunglasses come with a cleaning cloth and pouch, too.
- Vintage aviator design
- Lightweight and durable metal frame construction
- Polarized lenses offer 100 percent UV protection
- 58 mm lens width
- 20 inch bridge
- Available in different color combinations
- Stylish design works well with all face shapes and sizes
- Comes with a cleaning cloth and storage case
Other Best Selling Options
- ★ PROTECT YOUR EYES WITH STYLE ▶ We created our polarized sunglasses to PROTECT your eyes while you are out under the harmful sun UV rays and to make you look IRRESISTIBLE at the same time, because we know that Health and Style are both important. Whether you are driving, walking or working, whether you are a man or a woman, prepare yourself for all the prime ATTENTION you can get and the envy of all of those who can’t figure out YOUR LITTLE SECRET: Your KALIYADI Sunglasses.
- ★ BE MORE RELAXED EVERY DAY ▶ Those sunglasses come with top rated POLARIZED LENSES that we tested over time. Polarization reduces glare reflected by mirrors, shiny or polished materials or any other kind of sun rays reflection. You will feel your eyes permanently relaxed because you will not squint anymore! Whether you are driving to work, walking in the park or you are having a nice sunbath on the beach, you will be LESS TIRED at the end of the day because your eyes are MORE RELAXED.
- ★ SEE THE WORLD IN ITS TRUE COLORS ▶ The HD polarized lenses of our sun glasses offer TRUE COLOR PERCEPTION because of the neutral color coating and CLEAR VISION by eliminating reflected and scattered light. Therefore you will be able to enjoy the sunglasses during all your outdoor activities, driving, fishing or any water sport as well. JUST IMAGINE HOW GOOD YOU WILL FEEL not having to worry about your eyes health while being able to enjoy and admire the world in every beautiful detail.
- ★ MOVE FREE AND FEEL FREE ▶ We know how uncomfortable frames can be and how this affects every wearer. We care about your vision and want to help you keep your sunglasses on for as long as you need them. Therefore we picked ultra-light materials for glasses frame, shatterproof polarized lenses and we took care so that every edge is smoothed and polished so YOU’LL EVEN FORGET THAT YOU WEAR THEM out in the sun. Wearing sunglasses has never been more relaxing, secure and comfortable than NOW!
- ★ 30 DAYS MONEY BACK GUARANTEE ▶ All KALIYADI customers enjoy 30 Days Money Back Guarantee for our Polarized Sunglasses. The integrity of every box and the quality of the lenses are double checked by third-party companies. And that goes with a lifetime support! All you need to do is just to send us a message. It is RISK FREE! So why not give it a try?
- LIGHTWEIGHT POLYCARBONATE FRAME: YOU WILL FORGET YOU ARE WEARING THEM In the middle of an adventure you cannot let heavy sunglasses weigh you down. The Hulislem Sports Polarized Sunglasses have therefore been designed to be extremely lightweight (you won’t believe how much unless you hold a pair in your hands). It is especially great for those who are not used to wearing glasses.The sport sunglasses great for men and women
- UV 400 MIRROR FLASH COATING The lenses are mirror flash coated. Which not only limits the amount of light that your eyes are exposed to, but also ensure that no light of wavelength 400 nanometers and below reach your eye. Since light with wavelength below 400 nanometers are the ultra violet light range which can cause damage to the eyes. These means that these glasses give you complete UV protection.UVA, UVB, UVC, Blue Light or any kind of harmful light you can think of
- SPECIALLY DESIGNED F1 FRAMES An active lifestyle means that your sunglasses will have to be tough and rugged enough to meet up to whatever challenges you throw at it. The specially designed F1 Frame can meet up whatever you dish out to it and more.
- HD GRADE LENSES Each of the lenses are cut from one single toric lens with the super HD fuction.This means that you get amazing depth perception, color contrast as well as clarity. Clear lower vision field
- S1 LENS COLORING SYSTEM These sunglasses are equipped with the cutting-edge S1 coloring system. Which means that they do not distort the natural colors while adding color contrast. So, your vision is enhanced without being warped. And you can still see natural color in all its glory.
- Retro Designer Style - Suitable for those who pursue fashion and quality.Impeccable women's polarized sunglasses.Fashion women men sunglasses.
- No Odor - With environmentally friendly materials, no harm to the body, you can buy with confidence.Wearpro Polarized sunglasses for women protect the eyes from injury.
- Skin-friendly Nose Pad - Comfortable and Keyhole Nose Bridge adds a twist to the Retro style design.
- Polarized Sun Glasses -Composite-UV400 lens protection lenses - Block 100% of UVB and UVA rays. Light-weight Design is Ideal for Usage by Motorcycle and Cycling Bicycle, Driving, Running, Fishing,Racing, Skiing and Climbing, Trekking or Other Outdoor Activities Enthusiasts.
- Lifetime Breakage Warranty on Frame & Lens and 30 Day Money Back Guarantee.
- HIGH-DEFINITION UV400 TAC POLARIZED LENSES – SojoS's HD TAC polarized lenses can filter out sunlight reflected glare, and protect your eyes from long-term damage by blocking 100% of harmful UVA and UVB rays.
- HIGH-QUALITY MATERIALS – These SojoS square polarized sunglasses are made of high-quality plastic frames, UV400 lenses, solid metal hinges, all the details ensuring you a long time using. They are suitable for both men and women and suitable for any climate and weather conditions.
- PERFECT ALL ROUNDER – These SojoS sunglasses are the perfect choice for outdoor sports and activities such as shopping, driving, traveling, and are suitable as a high fashion accessory and daily wear all year round.
- PRODUCT DIMENSION – Lens Width: 53mm(2.09inches) | Lens Height: 44mm(1.73inches) | Temple Length: 150mm(5.91inches) | Nose Bridge: 22mm(0.87inches).
- GIFT IDEAS PACKAGE – Sunglasses*1, microfiber pouch*1, microfiber glasses cleaning cloth*1, glasses box*1. It is also a gift packaged ready, making it a wonderful yet practical gift idea for friends and family!
- 100% UV (UVA & UVB) Protection- lenses block 100% of UVA, UVB & UVC rays and harmful blue light up to 400 nm.
- TAC POLARIZED LENS- Polarized sunglasses reduce glare reflected off of roads, bodies of water, snow, and other horizontal surfaces. Restore true color, eliminate reflected light and scattered light and protect eyes perfectly. Polarized sunglasses cut glare and haze so your eyes are more comfortable and you can see better.
- STYLE-Newest brand design,It is suitable for any face,unisex adult polarized sunglasses for both women and men.suitable also for young teenage boys and girls.
- Lens Width: 54mm ( 2.1 inches) | Lens Height: 49mm (1.9 inches) Temple Length: 139mm (5.5 inches) | Bridge Width: 18mm (0.7 inches)
- LIFETIME WARRANTY-Get repairment or exchange any time if the womens sunglasses are defected.Contact us for free!
Polarized Sunglasses Buyer’s Guide
It’s no secret that the protecting your skin from the harsh UV rays of the sun is extremely important. While you slather on the sunscreen and don wide-brimmed hats to protect your skin from the sun, there’s another vital part of your body that is just as sensitive to and can be damaged by the sun: your eyes.
Why Choose Polarized Sunglasses?
The sun emits three types of UV radiation, and that radiation can damage the sensitive cells in your eyes. The damage the sun causes to the eyes is cumulative, meaning that the effects happen over a prolonged period of time and the damage usually doesn’t surface for years.
Experts have stated that isolating the specific amount of damage that UV radiation causes to the eyes is difficult to isolate; however, several studies have concluded that the impact builds up over time and can increase the risk of developing vision and eye health problems later on in life. Among the more serious problems that can occur include:
- Cataracts: A clouding of the eyes that occurs gradually and eventually, it can destroy vision.
- Pterygium. Often referred to as “surfer’s eye”, this condition is marked by a soft, fleshy overgrowth of the clear layer on the surface of the eyeball and inside the lids of the eyes, known as the conjunctiva.
- Pingueculae. A growth on the conjunctiva that appears as a chalk-like or yellowish color that extends across the cornea, it’s believed that pingueculae can develop into pterygium.
- Eye cancer. Excessive exposure to the UV rays of the sun can result in squamous cell cancer of the conjunctiva, or eye cancer. It can result in visual loss, and in severe cases, it can result in eye loss, too.
- Macular degeneration. This eye disease can lead to the loss of central vision that occurs progressively. Blurred vision is the initial effect, but as the condition progresses, it can result in blindness.
The above are just some of the reasons why protecting your eyes from the sun is important. Donning a pair of sunglasses is the best way to shield your eyes from the damaging rays of the sun.
While a pair of cheap drugstore sunglasses may be able to slightly shield your eyes and stop you from squinting, but they won’t protect your eyes from the long-term effects that your vision can potentially suffer. Fortunately, there is a way to both protect your eyes from sun damage. How? – With polarized sunglasses.
How do they Work?
Polarized lenses are treated with a chemical that is specially made to filter out light. The molecules in this chemical are lined up in such a way that they block some of the UV rays of the sun from passing through the lenses. These lenses can be equated to a blind handing on a sun-filled window.
With a blind, light only passes through the vertical openings in that can be seen; the same thing happens with polarized lenses. The chemical that’s applied to the lenses acts as a filter, and only rays of light that can pass through the vertical openings in the glasses and reach your eyes; in other words, for example, only the horizontal light waves that bounce off of a smooth surface of water will reach your eyes.
Because of the filtration, the images seen through polarized sunglasses are a little darker than they would appear through non-polarized lenses; however, the images you’ll see will be clearer and crisper, making it easier to see. The use of polarized sunglasses, especially over a prolonged period of time, not only prevent your eyes from becoming strained, by they can also prevent serious long-term damage.
Now that you’ve seen our top picks for the best polarized sunglasses, you’re probably wondering which option to choose. In this section, we highlight some of the most important features that you should take into consideration when you’re shopping for a pair of sunglasses. These features will help you determine which pair of sunglasses will work best for you.
Uses of Polarized Sunglasses
First and foremost, consider how you will be using the sunglasses; for example, will you be using them for everyday wear, such as while you’re driving, walking, or lounging poolside, or will you be wearing them while you’re playing sports, boating, or fishing.
Different designs are better suited for different activities. For you’re going to be wearing them for sports activities, for instance, a pair of sunglasses that are specifically made for sports use would be a better choice than a classic style.
Polarized Sunglasses Materials
You’ll also want to consider the materials that the frames and lenses are made of. Frames are usually made of plastic or metal, such as polycarbonate (plastic) or steel (metal). The material that the frames are made of will impact the durability and fit. The lenses can be made of glass or plastic, such as polycarbonate.
Glass lenses offer the best viewing quality and are more scratch-resistant than plastic, but they are prone to shattering and tend to be more expensive. Plastic lenses are lighter weight and impact resistant; they can be treated with a scratch-resistant coating, too. While they don’t have the same viewing quality as glass lenses, they are more durable and less expensive.
Polarized Sunglasses Styles
Of course, you’ll also want to consider the style of the sunglasses. There are a variety of different styles to choose from, with classic options, like aviator, and trendier designs, such as cat’s eye. The shape of your face will determine which style will look best on you; for instance, aviators tend to look best on round and angular faces, while round frames usually look best on round faces; however, you can choose whichever style you feel will work best for you.
In addition to the shape, the color of the classes impacts the style. Sunglasses are available in an assortment of color combinations; for instance, black lenses with black frames, or blue frames with gray lenses, and those are just a few examples. Choose a color that speaks to your taste and style and that will tie into your wardrobe. If you have the budget to do so, you might want to consider investing in a few different styles and colors so you can switch things up.
Polarized Sunglasses FAQs
Are polarized sunglasses worthwhile?
We think so. Because they offer such great sun protection, they can prevent your eyes from becoming damaged by UV rays.
Are polarized sunglasses more expensive than non-polarized sunglasses?
It depends on the glasses you choose; there are plenty of polarized sunglasses that are much less expensive than sunglasses that have non-polarized lenses.
Can I wear polarized lenses while driving?
Yes! In fact, they’re ideal for driving, as they reduce glare, which means you’ll be able to see the road better.
Polarized sunglasses protect your eyes from the harsh UV rays of the sun and with regular wear, they can minimize the risk of long-term eye and vision damage. There are so many different types of polarized sunglasses on the market. With the information presented in this guide, you should be able to find the best pair of polarized sunglasses that will suit your specific taste, style, and budget and that will offer the best protection for your eyes.