Just like pretty much any product these days, there are a seemingly endless array of inflatable couches to choose from. To help you find the best options, we’ve done some serious research and looked for the models that fit what we consider the most important criteria in a inflatable couch: comfort, convenience, and portability. Based on our assessments and the input we gathered from customer reviews, we’ve comprised a list of some really great options.
In this guide, we offer detailed reviews of our top picks for the best inflatable couches. We also provide a handy buyer’s guide, which highlights some key factors that will help you decide which couch to choose. We’ve also included answers to some of the most frequently asked questions about these handy portable seats. With the information you’ll find in this guide, you should be able to find the perfect inflatable couch to take your comfort to the next level on your camping excursions.
Our Top Picks
In a rush? If you don’t have time to read through our in-depth reviews, this section is for you. Here, we offer a brief overview of our top choices for the best overall, best premium, and best budget inflatable couches.
Best Overal Inflatable Couch: Segoal Inflatable Lounger Air Sofa
- 【U.S Patent Exclusive Design】The ergonomic circular design can support the body evenly and comfortably. The inflatable spare air tank to make your head more comfortable,The mesh in the middle is airy and breathable.Sweat will not wet your clothes, and it providing an excellent feeling of your back. The elderly can also use it easy, you don't "fall in and get swallowed" as much as other versions and it is easier to get in and out of as well.
- 【No Pump Required, Easy to Inflate】Run straight against the wind to catch the air (do not inflate in circles. In-place rotation cannot be full of air), then close the pocket quickly and roll down as tightly as possible until it can no longer be rolled. If you only inflate and not scroll down, the air cannot be stored. Then fasten the safety buckle downwards, do not buckle upwards, it will take a lot of effort and not easy to fill.
- 【High Quality Nylon Material, Non-plastic】 Made of the strongest 210T single-layer nylon material, it is soft, durable, light, no peculiar smell, no harm to the skin, no water seepage, widely used in parachute products, high safety, and it is composed of modular fabrics and adopts sophisticated double sewing technology. Note: There is a safety tab on the buckle that you need to push to unlatch.
- 【Easy to Carry and Easy to Store】 Expand size 112"x47" , fold size only 9" x 13" x4.5", mesh size 47"x8", weigh 2.2 pounds. It can be easily folded and placed in a carry-on bag that can be carried anywhere, anytime. Durable, waterproof, easy to clean, tear-resistant, lightweight and easy to travel.so you can enjoy at least 10 hours of indoor and outdoor activities.
- 【Safety and Stability】: 440 pounds, can be used for two to three people. The generous size of this inflatable sofa provides stability for the whole body even in strong wind. Whether you are right on the beach, by the pool, camping, reveling at a music festival, picnicking with friends or reading in your backyard, its versatility makes it one of the ideal camper accessories for your vacation, RV or boat.
The Segoal Inflatable Lounger Air Sofa boasts the two key elements a high-quality inflatable couch should offer: comfort and convenience. The exclusive patented ergonomic circular design is specially made to evenly support the entire body and provide superior comfort.
Best Premium Inflatable Couch: Intex Pull-Out Inflatable Bed Series
- Charcoal grey velvety surface
- 2-in-1 valve has extra-wide openings for fast inflating and deflating
- 3 quick inflation and deflation valves
- Folds compactly for storage
- 2 cup holders
If you’re looking for a premium-quality inflatable couch and don’t mind spending a little extra, consider the Intex Pull-Out Inflatable Bed Series. It’s a couch and air mattress all-in-one, so you can use it kick back and relax during the day and pull it out into a queen-sized bed to get a good night’s sleep underneath the stars.
Best Budget Pick: Seatiger Inflatable Lounger Air Sofa
- 🎁 EASY INFLATION DESIGN -- No pump required for Seatiger Inflatable Lounger. Just a few scoops of air and this inflatable lounger is ready to hangout in. This is a must-have for any BBQ, Pool Party, Beach, Hike, Concert, or Camping Trip. Folding to 12"x 8"x 4"and fitting in its own carrying bag with shoulder strap, this air sofa is ready to be taken anywhere with you.
- 🙌 ANTI-LEAK TECHNOLOGY -- Professionally designed Anti-Leak Technology and military-grade rip-stop nylon of our air Lounger ensures air leakages won't take place. Double-layered multiple - test proved parachute material is sturdy enough to support 400lbs.
- 🤘 UNIQUE HEADREST DESIGN -- Our Inflatable Couch Unique Ergonomic Neck Pillow headrest allows you to relax with maximum comfort. Just throw it in the back of your car then blow it up at the beach, parks, camping, hiking, traveling, music festivals and any other outdoor adventures. Feeling lazy? Just chill in your backyard with our air hammock.
- 🌈 LARGE POCKETS, CARRY BAG, SECURING STAKE & MORE --This inflatable sofa comes with a carry bag to store and carry the air sofa. A spacious pocket to store magazines, sunglasses or iPad. An elastic strap for holding bottles. A securing stake to stabilize the blow up couch.
- 💪100% RISK-FREE WARRANTY -- At Seatiger, our mission is to be Amazon's most customer. So we stand firmly behind our product quality and service. If you are not 100% happy with inflatable chair for any reason, simply write us and we will Refund or Replace your Purchase. NO QUESTIONS ASKED.
For budget-conscious campers, the Seatiger Inflatable Lounger Air Sofa is a great choice and our pick for the best budget inflatable couch. Made of double-layered parachute material, it’s lightweight, durable and comfortable.
Inflatable Couch Reviews
Now that you’ve had a sneak peek at our top picks for the best overall, best premium, and best budget inflatable couches, let’s take a closer look at each one, as well as five additional options. Below, we provide more in-depth reviews of the top eight inflatable couches, including a list of pros and cons for each one.
Seagoal Inflatable Lounger
The 5-star rated Seagoal Inflatable Lounger is our pick for the best overall inflatable couch. The patented exclusive circular design provides even support from head to toes to ensure superior comfort.
There’s an inflatable air tank at the head for even more support and a mesh middle makes sure you stay nice and cool. Constructed of high-quality 210T nylon parachute material, this inflatable lounger is tear- and water-resistant, yet lightweight and soft to the touch, and advanced double sewing technology along the seams further enhances the durability.
There’s no pump needed to inflate this lounger; simply open up the pocket, run it straight across the wind, roll the pocket down and seal it with the fastener. Once it’s inflated, choose a spot to place it and use the stake to secure it into the ground. This inflatable lounger is so durable that it can support up to 440 pounds and will remain fully inflated for up to 10 hours.
When you want to put it away, release the fastener around the pocket, let the air seep out, roll it up tighly, and place it in the included carrying case. Durable, reliable, comfortable, easy to use, and easy to transport, it’s easy to see why we the Seagoal Inflatable Lounger is our pick for the best overall inflatable couch.
- Made of 210T nylon parachute material
- Tear- and water-resistant
- Patented ergonomic design evenly supports the entire body
- A mesh center provides breathability and will keep you cool
- No pump needed
- Easy to inflated and deflate
- Advanced double sewn seams
- Can support up to 440 pounds and remains inflated for up to 10 hours
- Lightweight and easy to transport
- Affordably priced
- None! We couldn’t find a single downside or complaint about the Seagoal inflatable lounger
Intex Pull-Out Inflatable Bed Series
Intex is one of a leading names in the inflatable products, and their Pull-Out Infatable Bed Series perfectly exemplifies why the manufacturer is such a trusted brand. It serves as both an inflatable air couch and an inflatable queen-sized bed in one, so you’ll have a comfortable space to lounge during the day and a supportive surface sleep on at night.
Made of premium-quality puncture-proof PVC material, you’ll have confidence knowing that you’ll be fully supported. The waterproof flocked top and sides are soft to the touch and will prevent moisture buildup. Three extra wide air valves allow for fast and easy inflation and deflation with an electric or manual pump. The back provides great support for the back when it’s used as a couch and when it’s used as a bed, it supports the head.
With built-in cup holders in the arms, you’ll have a convenient place to keep your beverages. Converting it from a couch to a bed is a breeze; just pull out the bottom to turn it into a queen-sized bed and fold the bottom back up to use it as a couch. With a 440 pound weight capacity, it can easily accommodate two to three people for sitting or sleeping. It folds up compactly for easy storage and travel, too.
- 2-in-1 inflatble couch and queen-sized air mattress
- Made of premium-quality PVC material
- Extremely durable
- Tufted top and sides are soft and provide superior comfort and support
- Built-in cup holders
- Three extra large air valves for fast and easy inflation and deflation
- Easily converts from couch to bed
- Supports up to 440 pounds
- Folds compactly for easy transport and storage
- It doesn’t come with a pump
Seatiger Inflatable Lounger Air Sofa
Don’t want to spend a fortune on a reliable and comfortable inflatable couch? With the Seatiger Inflatable Lounger Air Sofa, you don’t have to! This model is our pick for the best budget inflatable couch, so it’s affordably priced, yet it’s also durably constructed, easy to use, and super comfortable.
It’s made of a double-layer of top-quality nylon parachute material, so it’s tear-resitant and water-resistant, yet lightweight and soft. You don’t need a pump to inflate it; just hold the pocket open, drag it across the wind and it inflates in seconds. Fold down the pocket, seal the buckle, secure it into the ground with the included stake, and it’s ready to use.
When you’re ready to put it away, release the buckle to let the air out, roll it up, and place it in the carrying case for easy storage and travel. The Seatiger Inflatable Lounger Air Sofa supports the entire body and the ergonomic neck pill headrest provides even more comfort.
With a large built-in pocket, books, maps, a tablet, or anything else you want nearby will be just an arm’s reach away. There’s a built-in elastic strap, too, for beverage storage. Backed by a 100 percent risk-free warranty, if you aren’t happy with the product, you’ll receive a replacement or a complete refund, no questions asked. It comes in three attractive colors, too: blue, orange, and purble.
- Double-layered parachute nylon construction
- Water- and tear-resistant
- Provides full body support
- Ergonomic neck pill headrest for superior comfort
- Anti-leak technology prevents air leaks
- No pump needed
- Easy to inflate and deflate
- Lightweight, easy to store, and easy to transport
- Three color options
- Affordably priced
- Backed by a risk-free warranty
- A few users said that they had a hard time inflating it
Suplicity Inflatable Sofa CouchThe Suplicity Inflatable Sofa Couch boasts an advanced ergonomic design, complete with a headrest, to ensure proper support and superior comfort. Made of top-quality PVC material with a super-soft exterior surface, this inflatable couch feels good under the skin and is extremely durable.
With two large air valves, inflating and deflating it with the included manual pump is a cinch. If you prefer, you can use an electric pump for even faster set up and take down. It folds up into a compact bundle, too, and it’s relatively lightweight, so stowing it and toting it around shouldn’t be a problem.
The reclining design of the Suplicity Inflatable Sofa Couch is super comfortable and is the perfect spot for hanging out and relaxing at a campsite, the beach, or even while you’re tailgating.
- Made of high-quality PVC material
- Soft-coated exterior feels good under the skin
- State-of-the-art ergonomic design with headrest provides proper support and exceptional comfort
- Large air valves allows for fast and easy inflation and deflation
- Durably constructed
- Easy to store and transport
- Affordably priced
- We couldn’t find any info about weight capacities
Tomight Inflatable LoungerThe Tomight Inflatable Lounger is another excellent option to consider. This lounger was designed with comfort in mind. Made of 210T plaid polyester fabric, it’s as durable as it is comfortable; it’s waterproof, too!
A groove design in the center of the lounger “hugs” the body and prevents rolling over, while the headrest provides proper support, combined with the leakproof design allows you to relax in confidence for up to 6 hours.
Two built-in pockets provide convenient storage space for reading material, sunscreen, sun lotion, beverages, and more. No pump is needed and it can be inflated in two easy ways: run with the opening upwind or continuously open and close the strip at the opening. Either way, once it’s inflated, just secure the safety buckle and the air will stay trapped insie and it can easily support the weight of two average-sized adults or three or four small children.
When it’s time to pack up, release the buckle to let the air out, roll it up, and slip it into the included carrying case.
- Made of 210T plaid polyester fabric
- Waterproof and extremely durable
- Groove design and headrest provide superior support and comfort
- No pump needed and two convenient ways to inflate
- Two pockets for built-in storage
- Fast and easy set up
- Anti-leak technology retains air for up to 6 hours
- Can support the weight of up to two average-sized adults
- Lightweight and easy to transport
- Affordably priced
- Trying to figure out how to inflate it might be a bit of a challenge
Aomais 2020 Inflatable Lounger Air SofaThe Aomais 2020 Inflatable Lounger Air Sofa offers a unique design. It features dual pockets, which make for faster and easier inflation without a pump. Simply open up the pockets, run a few steps against the wind, swing the bag to scoop in air, roll up the end and bucklet to lock the air in place.
Once it’s inflated, choose a spot to place it, use the included stake to secure it to the ground, and then sit back and relax. Made of dual layers of military-grade diamond lattice rip-stop nylon material, this lounger is leak-roof and will remain inflated for up to 6 hours while supporting the weight of two or three adults. The ergonomic design, including a built-in headrest, provides full-body support.
Measuring about 7 feet long, it’s larger than similar inflatable couches, so you’ll have plenty of room to spread out. A spacious built-in pocket offers plenty of space to keep those essential items close by.To deflate, just release the buckle, let the air pour out, roll it up, and slip it into the included carrying case.
Oh, it’s also available in a nice selection of colors, including light blue, dark blue purple, green, and orange, so in addition to being comfortable, it’s also aesthetically pleasing.
- Dual layer military-grade diamond lattice rip-stop nylon construction
- Water-resistant and highly durable
- Anti-leak design remains inflated for up to 6 hours
- Can support up to three people
- Larger design for extra space
- Easy to inflate and deflate
- Lightweight and easy to transport
- Available in five attractive colors
- Ergonomic design for proper support and comfort
- Affordably priced
- A few users said it was difficult to figure out how to inflate it
Intex Pull-Out Chair Inflatable Bed
Intex makes some of the highest quality and most uniquely designed inflatable products, and their Pull-Out Chair Inflatable Bed is no exception. As the name suggests, it’s a 2-in-1 inflatable chair and bed.
Made of high-quality PVC material that features a soft exterior coating, it’s extremely durable and soft-to-the-touch. The back, arms, and seat provide great support for exceptional comfort while you’re seating, and the bottom folds out to transorm it into a twin-sized air mattress for a comfortable sleeping surface.
An extra-wide opening allows for super-fast inflation and deflation with either an electric or manual pump. Measuring 43 inches by 86 inches by 26 inches and with a weight capacity of 220 pounds, it’s ideal for a single adult and can be used indoors or outdoors, making it the perfect option for relaxing around a fire on your camping trips.
- Made of top-quality premium PVC material
- 2-in-1 design; serves as both an inflatable chair and twin-sized air mattress
- Supportive and comfortable
- Durable, yet lightweight for easy transport
- Easy to set up and take down
- Adjusting from chair to bed and back again is a cinch
- Considering that it serves as a chair and a bed, it’s affordably priced
- Air pump must be purchased separately
Icefox Inflatable Couch
Last, but definitely not least, on our list of the best inflatable couches is the Icefox Infaltable Couch. Not only can it be used to lounge around at your campsite, but it can also be used in the water!
It’s made of high-quality, durable, tear-resistant, water-resistant material, and it can support up to 440 pounds, or up to three adults. No pump needed to inflate; just op up the air inlet, hold it against the wind, and this couch will be completely filled in just 10 seconds.
If you plan on using it indoors, hold the opening against a fan and it inflated just as quickly. The ergonomic design “hugs” the body and provides proper support, while the mesh center ensures proper ventilation and will keep you cool and dry. Available in three attractive colors, including purple, blue, and green, it’s as visually pleasing as it is comfortable.
It’s affordably priced, too! When you’re ready to take it down, just open up the air inlet, let the air pour out, roll it up, and tuck it into the included storage bag.
- Made of high-quality, durable tear-resistant and water-resistant material
- Can be used on land or on the water
- Ergonomic design and mesh middle provides exceptional comfort
- No pump needed
- Inflates in seconds
- Can support up to 440 pounds
- Lightweight and easy to transport
- Some users said that they had a hard time figuring out how to inflate it, but once they got the hang of it, it was easy to use
Other Best Selling Options
- PORTABLE COMFORT – bring comfortable anywhere with the Milliard inflatable sofa – it’s super comfortable and super easy to bring wherever you need – whether it’s to the camp site, beach or right in your home.
- BONUS CARRY CASE – easily deflate and pack your air sofa in into the compact carry case that protects your sofa and allows you to store it or bring it anywhere.
- EXTRA STURDY – made from a thick, high grade vinyl, the Milliard inflatable couch offers proper support and the extra sturdiness will ensure it lasts you for years to come.
- BONUS FEATURES - every sofa has two cup holders for you to place your drinks and comes with a pack of vinyl repair patches for those just in case instances.
- REAL SERVICE – when you purchase Milliard, you can relax knowing you have a dedicated team of real people there to service you. We back all our products and are ready to help you with any questions or concerns you may have.
- EASY INFLATION DESIGN -- No pump required for AlphaBeing air lounger. Just a few scoops of air and this inflatable lounger is ready to hangout in. This is a must-have for any BBQ, Pool Party, Beach, Hike, Concert, or Camping Trip. Folding to 12"x 8"x 4"and fitting in its own carrying bag with shoulder strap, this air sofa is ready to be taken anywhere with you.
- ANTI-DEFLATION TECHNOLOGY -- Love the idea of an inflatable couch but hate the idea of constantly needing to fill it up? Thanks to our anti-deflation technology, our air chair retains air twice as long as other Inflatable Loungers for an experience that is amazing! Our lounger is made with superb craftsmanship and high-quality Ripstop fabric that is lightweight, comfortable and strong enough to support 400lbs!
- UNIQUE HEADREST DESIGN -- Our Unique Ergonomic Neck Pillow headrest allows you to relax with maximum comfort. Just throw it in the back of your car then blow it up at the beach, parks, camping, hiking, traveling, music festivals and any other outdoor adventures. Feeling lazy? Just chill in your backyard with our air hammock.
- POCKETS, BEER OPENER & SECURE STAKES: Our inflatable couch has 2 large mesh pockets on one side to store magazines, glasses or iPad and the other side has an elastic strap for your ice cold beer; All important things are within arm’s reach. AlphaBeing Camp Chair even includes a beer opener to help you chill when you hangout with your friends and a securing stake to hold the inflatable couch firmly in place on a windy day.
- 100% RISK-FREE WARRANTY -- At AlphaBeing, our mission is to be Amazon's most customer-centric brand. So we stand firmly behind our product quality and service. If you are not 100% happy with the blowup couch for any reason, simply write us and we will Refund or Replace your Purchase. NO QUESTIONS ASKED.
- Easy to Inflate: Please inflate the lounger in windy conditions. If it's a windy day, simply open the mouth of the lounger into the wind to inflate. Please do not run in circles with the lounger in-hand. Use a fan to fill it up if the wind is negligible or if you're at home.
- Anti-deflation: Once the lounger is inflated, it will stay inflated for approximately 24 hours.
- Square-shaped headrest: The upper back support and carefully designed ergonomic headrest provides the ultimate comfort experience.
- Indoor & outdoor: Suitable for many occasions! Perfect for camping, outdoor BBQs, swimming at the beach or by the pool, backyard fun and many more.
- Extreme durability: The well-knitted light and thin JSVER inflatable lounger is made up of high density 210T rip-stop nylon and built to withstand a wide range of flat surfaces including sand, grass and even gravel.
- Inflatable chair that pulls out into a twin sized bed for in home or outdoor use
- Comfortable backrest and armrests, folds compactly for storage
- Easily switch from a chair to a twin size airbed; Ideal for college dorms, guest bedrooms and even on the road
- The featured 2 in 1 valve has an extra-wide opening for fast inflating and deflating
- Dimensions: 43 x 86 x 26 inches (W x L x H), 220 pound capacity
- High Quality Flock on the top surface and thick PVC Material on the bottom, 100% safe and eco-friendly, more durable to use and not easy to get punctured.
- Sofa Size: 116*98*83cm. Contoured Seat with Comfortable Backrest and Foot Pad
- There is a quick valve at the bottom of the sofa, which takes only a few minutes to inflate and deflate，inflatable sofa is small, easy to carry and store.
- Ergonomic, supporting your body at the most comfortable angle, best for leisure, nap, sleep, reading, suntan，family gathering in the backyard and many other occasions.
- Ideal lazy sofa for many places such as living room, bedroom, balcony, garden, outdoor yard, camping, travel, beach, hiki
Inflatable Couches Buyer’s Guide
There’s nothing better than kicking back and relaxing in front of a campfire, alongside an RV, or on the shores of a pristine lake – especially on an inflatable couch.
As the name suggests, an inflatable couch is a couch that, well, inflates. There are several different styles to choose from, but all can be inflated and deflated, which makes them easy to store and transport; hence why they’re such a great accessory for camping trips. While it isn’t an essential piece of gear, an inflatable couch certainly will make spending time in Mother Nature much more comfortable and enjoyable.
It was long ago that inflatable couches were thought of as trendy accessories that were used as seating in dorm rooms or the apartments of young adults. My, how times have changed! Now, inflatable couches are all the rage for camping and leisure activities. If you want to maximize your relaxation while you’re spending time in the Great Outdoors, an inflatable couch is a great investment.
However, because they’ve become so popular, there are so many different options to choose from. With that said, if you want to be sure that the inflatable couch you choose will suit your specific needs, you need to take a few factors into consideration before you decide which one you want to buy.
In this section, we share some important factors that should be taken into consideration before you purchase an inflatable couch. These factors will help you decide which option will best suit your unique needs.
What design are you interested in? Do you want something that’s designed like a lounger or a hammock? Are you interested in something that’s similar to a traditional couch? Both options are available.
Many of the inflatable couches that are designed like traditional couches also function as an inflatable mattress, providing you with both a seating space and a sleeping surface. Those that function like a lounger are comfortable to relax on, but they aren’t necessarily ideal for sleeping. To help you decide on a design, consider how you intend on using the inflatable couch.
Another key factor to consider is the material the couch is made of. If youre opting for a lounger design, choose something that is made of premium-grade nylon material, as this material is highly durable and lightweight. For inflatable couches that are designed like traditional couches, look for something that is made of high-end PVC material, as again, this material is super durable.
The weight capacity of an inflatable couch will determine how much weight it can hold without deflating. If more than one person will be using it, make sure that it has a weight capacity of at least 400 pounds; if the capacity is any lower, it’s almost guaranteed to deflate or worse, break.
Method of Inflation
How is the couch inflated? Typically, lounger-style couches don’t require a pump and instead are inflated by simply collecting air inside via a pocket. For the fastest inflation, look for models that feature extra large openings, as they’ll collect air faster.
Models that are designed to mimic a standard couch usually have to be inflated with a manual or electric air pump. For the fastest inflation for this style of couch, look for models that feature extra wide valves, as they accept more air and thus, they inflate quicker.
Portability is another important feature. Obviosuly, you don’t want to struggle with something that’s really bulky, heavy, and awkward. The best inflatable couches – whether they’re designed like a lounger or a standard couch – are lightweight, easy to fold, easy to store, and easy to transport.
You should also consider the features that the couch offers. High-quality inflatable loungers will feature built-in pockets along the side, which makes storing any items that you want to keep close-at-hand a cinch.
Those that are designed to mimic standard couches may feature built-in cup holders in the arms for easy beverage storage. For lounger-style couches, other accessories may include stakes that secure the couch to the ground and prevent them from blowing away in the wind and carrying cases. Standard couch styles may come complete with a manual or electric pump and a storage bag. Keep in mind, however, that more accessories might mean a higher price tag.
Inflatable Couch FAQs
Here, you’ll find answers to some of the most frequently asked questions that consumers have about inflatable couches.
Why buy an inflatable couch?
An inflatable couch is a great accessory for camping trips, as they provide a comfortable space to relax and unwind. Some models double as a bed, too! Plus, they can be used indoors and provide extra seating when you need it.
Which design is better: A standard couch or a lounger?
It really depends on your specific needs and how you intend on using the couch. Honestly, it’s a personal preference. Do keep in mind, however, that those that are designed like standard couches are usually bigger and heavier, so they may be more difficult to tote and store.
Is inflating a lounger-style couch that doesn’t need a pump hard?
It may take few tries, but once you’ve gotten the hang of it, it’s pretty easy. Just make sure you have the pocket fully opened and that you’re moving it against the wind so it can collect the air.
An inflatable couch will take your camping game to the next level. With this accessory, you’ll be able to kick your feet up and really relax while you take in Mother Nature’s tranquility. With the information presented in this guide, you should be able to choose a high-quality inflatable couch that will suit your specific