Like pretty much every kind of camping equipment, there are a lot of different camping shovels to choose from. While having a lot of choices is certainly a good thing, it can make selecting the best shovel to suit your needs a challenge.
To help make the process a bit easier, we’ve put together a list of the best camping shovels currently on the market. After conducting hours of research and reading through numerous customer reviews, we’ve narrowed down the options to the top camping shovels available.
Below, you’ll find reviews that highlight the key features of models we’ve select, as well as lists of pros and cons for each one. We’ve also included a buyer’s guide that reviews that key features that are important to consider when you’re shopping for a camping shovel. Lastly, we’ve included a FAQ section, which includes questions to some of the most common questions shoppers have about camping shovels.
Our Top Picks
If you’re in a rush, this section is for you. Here, you’ll find brief reviews of our picks for the best overall, premium, and budget camping shovels.
Best Overall: WF WU Fang Camping Shovels
- 【Shovel Material】High Alloy Steel Handle Material: Aluminum Alloy; Other Material: Rubber / Nylon / 3CR13 Stainless Steel; Package Size: 10.6 x 7.1 x 2.6Inch.
- 【16 functions】Magnesium rod,easy to make fire, snow excavators, scoops, saws, axes, picks, mulberry, bottle opener, rescue whistle, magnesia rod, fire ice cream, fish knife, hammer, nail pullover , Ruler, wrench, hammer and so on.
- 【Features】High alloy steel material; surface oxidation rust prevention; shovel board 0.25cm/0.1inch thickness, strong enough to endure the toughest conditions.
- 【Portable】Small folding size with storage bag, can be put in backpack. Portability is convenient for design based on ergonomics , foldable, removable, easy to install. Easy to adjust to 3 different length.
- 【Application】The must-haves for surviving in the outdoors, like camping, fishing, cooking meal, exploring, traveling, hiking.
The WF WU Fang Camping Shovel set offers everything you could possibly need in a camping shovel: durability, portability, and versatility. That’s why we chose it as our pick for the best overall camping shovel. Made of high alloy steel, this shovel is virtually indestructible and can take on almost anything you throw its way, yet it’s also lightweight and foldable so it’s easy to transport.
Premium Pick: Pathway North Camping Axe and Survital Shovel
- 🪓 ULTIMATE SURVIVALIST TOOLS - Not just for the outdoorsman or woman, this survival set makes a solid addition to off-roader vehicles, RV, UTV, ATV, truckers, or the trunk of your car. Whether you call yourself a prepper or explorer - this fast-hacking log splitter and compact folding shovel are two of the most useful tools needed for survival.
- 🪓 TOUGH TACTICAL CHOPPER – 3CR13 stainless steel survival axe is a mix of chromium and carbon, making it ultra-strong and rust resistant. The sharp blade makes mincemeat of both hard and softwood chopping projects. Split firewood, hack off branches, use in self-defense, or break out of a vehicle. No job is too tough for this tactical axe.
- 🪓 RELIABLE ENTRENCHING TOOL – Ideal camping shovel, for clearing the ground from rocks, burying your camp fire, digging sanitation holes and more! The Pathway North off-road shovel handle is based on non-slip ergonomics, while 2 extension bars make this e-tool easy to work with when digging deep holes. Use the serrated side of the portable shovel for sawing through tough terrain like roots, vines, or branches.
- 🪓 MULTITOOL WITH TUBULAR ENGINEERING - The Ultimate Bushcraft Axe / Shovel Combo Set includes: 1 1 x Fire Starter with Whistle | Multifunctional Knife | Hex Spanners | 2 x Extension Bars | 1 x Screwdriver Set (Philips and Flat Head) | 1 x Window Breaker | 1 x Tactical Canvas Waist Bag. Use the tube to store other essential survival or first aid items inside.
- 🪓 Does off roading, hiking, camping, fishing, and rescue missions fill you with exhilaration? Then you’d better take the Pathway North Shovel and Axe Set along for the ride. Be prepared and ready for any situation. If you have any questions, please reach out to our customer service team. 🔴 Click Add to Cart Now 🔴
If you’re a serious camper who likes to go out into the deep backwoods and you’re looking for a premium camping shovel, the Pathway North Camping Axe and Survival Shovel is an excellent pick. Ruggedly designed, foldable, and featuring a wide array of accessories, it’s so much more than a shovel; it’s the ultimate survival tool.
Budget Pick: Yeacool Portable Folding Shovel
- Mini Folding Shovel with Multifunction: It Can be Pressed into Service as a Shovel, Saw, Bottle Opener, Nail Puller, Hoe, Pickaxe and more!
- High Quality and Value Mutitool for Outdoor and Indoor activities: Great choice for Backpackers,Campers, Hikers, Gardeners, Scouts, Archeaologist, Gold Prospector, etc. A Superb Gift Idea!
- Small and Portable: The folding design allows easy carry, transport and storage. Simply loop to your belt or keep handy in your car or backpack! One multitool does it all!
- Compact but Intelligent and Solid Design: It features a non-slip soft rubber grip handle resulting in a comfortable grip while performing your gardening, shoveling or digging tasks. High-carbon steel manufactured shovel head and handle, durable, sturdy and tough as nails! Very practical tool cover all your different outdoor needs.
- Order with Confidence. Yeacool customer satisfaction means all! We fix any problem quickly and offer the best solution to our valued customers in a polite way!! Simply contact us via Amazon message when necessary, enjoy hassle free shopping experience with us!!!
If you don’t want to spend a lot but you also don’t want to sacrifice quality, consider the Yeacool Portable Folding Shovel. It’s durably made, portable, comes with a few key accessories, and it’s budget-friendly. The shovel head and handle are made of high-carbon steel and features a serrated edge that will cut through all types of dense vegetation.
Camping Shovels Reviews
Now that you’ve had a brief look at our top picks for the best overall, premium, and budget camping shovel, let’s take a more in-depth look at each one, as well as six additional shovels. Below, you’ll find detailed reviews of nine of the best camping shovels that are currently on the market, including a list of pros and cons for each model.
WF WU Fang Camping Shovels
WF WU Fang Camping Shovels is our pick for the best overall camping shovel, and for good reason: it boasts all of the features that you would want to have in a camping shovel. It’s made of high alloy steel metal, so it’s highly durable and rust-resistant.
The blade features a double row wood saw, a cutting edge, and a sharp tip that can cut through just about any type of vegetation you will come across in the Great Outdoors. Within the 3.5 inch handle sits an assortment of tools, including a double-head screwdriver, a bottle opener, a magnesium rod flintstone, a knife, and there’s even a compass attached to top.
The handle is ergonomically designed handle can be adjusted to three different lengths and the foldable design makes for easy storage. When you’re finished using it, take the shovel apart and store it and the accessories it comes with in the included canvas storage bag. With this multi-purpose tool, you’ll be able to do just about anything on your camping trip.
- Made of durable aluminum alloy steel
- Features a variety of accessories, incuding a knife, compass, bottle opener, screwdriver, rescue whistle, hammer, wrengh, ruler, and hammer.
- Lightweight and foldable design makes for easy transport
- Ergonomic and adjustable handle is comfortable and easy to use
- Comes with a convenient storage case
- Might need the extras which come with this shovel
Pathway North Camping Axe and Survival Shovel
For serious outdoor adventurers, the Pathway North Camping Axe and Survival Shovel is a must-have piece of equipment. Ruggedly constructed of high-grade metal and featuring a stainless steel blade with a sharp serated edge, cutting edge, and point, you’ll have no trouble getting through roots, grade, branches, and anything else that might come up while you’re shoveling.
The axe head is made of 3CR13 stailness steel with a mixture of carbon and chromium and the super-sharp blade can cut through all types of flora that may be in its path. The foladable handle allows for easy transport and the soft rubber grips make for comfortable use. With a variety of accessories, such as a screwdriver set, a knife, a window breaker, a fire starter, an emergency whistle, and more.
It also comes with a durable canvas carry bag for a simple storage solution. While the Pathway North camping shovel is certainly premium-quality and offers pretty much everything you could possibly need, be advised that the price is a bit on the high side, so keep that in mind when you’re shopping.
- All in One Shovel
- Includes Axe Head
- Carry Case
- Tactical Waist Bag with MOLLE system
- Multifunctional Knife Blade
- Includes a Philips Screwdriver
- Plastic Threads, Might strip over time
Yeacool Portable Folding Shovel
You don’t have to spend a lot to get a well-made, durable, and reliable camping shovel, and the Yeacool Portable Folding Shovel perfectly illustrates just that. The 180 degree rotating handle allows you to get the ideal angle while you’re shoveling and the rubber gripped handles prevent your hands from slipping and improve your comfort while you work.
The high-carbon stainless steel features a high-end blade with a sharp tip and edge, as well as a serrated edge, so it will be able to cut through pretty much whatever you come across while you’re shoveling.
Like the two previous models, the Yeacool Camping Shovel also comes with additional tools, such as a nail puller, a pickaxe, saw and a canvase carrying case for convenient storage. All of these features and this camping tool is very affordably priced, to boot.
- Made of high-carbon steel
- Comfort grip handle for easier use
- Blade serves as a multip-purpose tool and can cut through almost anything
- Can be taken apart for easy transport and storage
- Affordably priced
- Some user reports it wasn’t as durable as advertised
Harvest Military Portable Shovel and Pickaxe
Another reliable camping shovel that serves as a multi-purpose tool is the Harvest Military Portable Shovel and Pickaxe. Comprised of durable and rust-free stainless steel, it can handle pretty much anything that comes its way, yet it’s lightweight. The swivel design allows you to get the perfect angle and the sharp edge and serated edge on the blade can tackle all types of vegetation.
With three assembly methods, you can adjust the size to suit your needs, too. It can be used for much more than digging; it can also be used for sawing, driving screws, starting fires, hammering, and so much more. When you’re finished working, just take it apart and tuck the components away in the included storage bag for easy transport. With a 100 percent money-back guarantee, you can purchase the Harvest Military Portable Shovel and Pickaxe with confidence.
- Made of durable and rust-resistant stainless steel
- Portable design
- Sharpe blade with serated edge can cut through almost anything
- Multi-functional; can be used as a shovel, a saw, a screwdriver, a knife, and more
- Rotating handle allows you to get the perfect angle
- Comes with a convenient storage bag
- 100 percent money back guarantee
- A few buyers said that it was not as well-made as they expected it to be
Coleman Folding Shovel
If you’re looking for a basic camping shovel that is sturdy, reliable, and affordable, the Coleman Folding Shovel is a good option. Made of high-grade steel and featuring a rugged construction, this camping shovel will always have your back.
The blade features a sharp point and a serrated edge that can be used to saw through firewood, roots, and more. The foldable design measures 23 inches when opened and 10 inches when folded down so you can easily tuck it into a backpack for storage and transport.
The opened handle construction makes for simple use, as you can guide and leverage the blade with ease. While it doesn’t offer all the bells and whistles that other camping shovels we have featured on our list so far, the basic design is dependable and will certainly come in handy on your camping excursions.
- Positive fit locking collar
- Tempered forged steel blade
- Serrated edge for sawing
- Low Price
- No Additional Fittings or tools
Zune Lotoo Annihilate Tactical Shovel
For the most intense outdoor adventurists, the Zune Lotoo Annihilate Tactical Shovel is an outstanding option. This state-of-the-art shovel is made of 100 percent molded and casted martensitic stainless steel, so you know that it can handle serious conditions and will last for years to come.
The head of the shovel is designed from thin to think so there’s no weak part or weld part, which increases the strength and hardness. The patented fast lock adjustment design allows you to position the quick lock with a one-button-touch and adjust the angle from 0 to 150 with the single push of a button with one hand. A 23-in-1 multi-tool, you can use it for all of your survival needs.
The blade has a serated edge that can be used as a saw, a screwdriver, a saw, and so much more. Backed by a lifetime warranty, you’ll have confidence knowing that you’re purchasing a high-end product.
- Made of molded and casted martenstic stainless steel
- Exceptionall durable
- Uniquely designed shovel head for increased strength
- The patented fast lock adjustment allows you to quickly adjust the angle with a single push of a button
- Folding design allows makes storage a breeze
- Can be used as 23 different tools
- Backed by a lifetime warranty
- The price is pretty high and may be cost-prohibitive for some buyers
Redcamp Military Folding Camping ShovelThe Redcamp Military Folding Shovel is another simple, yet reliable camping shovel. Made of high-end, lightweight high-carbon stainless steel and featuring rugged design and a serated edge on the blade, it can easily handle multiple functions, including digging, sawing, cutting, and hammering.
The head can be adjusted and used straight or at a 90 degree angle and the entire tool can be folded down and placed in the included carrying bag for easy storage and transport. With the Redcamp Military Folding Shovel, you’ll have a multi-functional tool that you can rely on for all of your outdoor adventure needs.
And since it’s backed by a one year full money-back guarantee, so if it breaks within 365 days after purchasing, the manufacturer will provide a replacement or a complete refund.
- Made of high-carbon stainless steel
- Comfort-grip handle
- Sharp edge and serated edge
- Foldable design for easy storage and transport
- Can be used straight or at a 90 degree angle
- Functions as a shovel, a saw, a pick, or a hoe
- Backed by a full 1-year money back warranty
- Affordably priced
- No extra tools included
Coleman Folding Shovel with Pick
If you’re looking for a really simple camping shovel that you can count on to get the job done, the Coleman Folding Shovel with Pick is a good option. Comprised of tempered forged steel components, you can count on it to get the job done and last a long time.
The blade has a sharp serated edge, so it can be used for shoveling and sawing, and the picket on the end can be used drill holes, break through ice, etc. The positive locking collar ensures that it remains in in the locked position and won’t collapse on you while you’re using it.
When you’re finished working, foled it down and tuck it into the included carry pouch. Measuring 6.9 inches by 3.8 inches by 2.2 inches, the Coleman Folding Shovel is small enough to slip into your backpack and won’t take up a lot of space. Durable, reliable, and easy to use, this camping shovel is simple, but it will certainly get the job done.
- Made of tempered forged steel components
- Sharp blade with a serated edge
- Can be used as a shovel, a saw, or a pick
- Locking collar for stable use
- Folds down to a compact size for easy storage and transport
- Comes with a carry pouch
- Very affordably priced
- Blade might not be large enough for some
Trekoo Survival Folding Shovel
Last, but certainly not least, on our list of the best camping shovels is theTrekoo Survival Folding Shovel. Made of high alloy steel material and treated with oxidation rust prevention, this shovel is highly durable, won’t wear down, and won’t rust, no matter what.
The handle can be adjusted to three different lengths, including 13.38 inches, 18.5 inches, and 24.8 inches, and the angle can be adjusted to 45 degrees, 90 degrees, and 180 degrees, so you can get the perfect fit and angle for your needs.
A muli-functional tool, it can be used for digging, sawing, cutting, chopping, prying, hammering, shoveling, picking, and so much more. It can even be used to scale fish. It also comes with a magnesium firestarter and an emergency whistle.
When you’re done using it, you can fold it down for easy storage and all components can be tucked away in included carrying case for easy storage and transport. It also comes with a pair of high-quality work gloves to keep your hands protected.
- High-quality alloy stainless steel construction
- Treated with surface oxidation for rust prevention
- Length and angle can be adjusted
- Foldable design for easy storage and transport
- Comes with multiple accessories and can be used as a variety of tools
- Comes with a convenient storage and carrying case and work gloves
- Might not be large enough for bigger tasks
Other Best Selling Options
- OCCASIONS:Ideal for camping,hiking,self-defense,backpacking,fishing,hunting,gardening outdoor activities.
- MULTI-FUNCTIONAL:Digging,sawing,cutting,hammering,shoveling.Can be used either straight or at a 90°angle as a shovel, hoe, pick or saw
- PORTABLE:Folds,small size,foldable with a carrying pouch.Head size is 8.2"/21cm.Total length 22.8"/58cm.Package size is 7.5"x10.2"/19cmx26cm.It weights 2.5lbs/1.15kg.Blade thickness 1.5mm,strong enough to endure the toughest conditions.You can keep it in your car,backpack or toolbox,this shovel will get you out of any tight situation!
- PREMIUM MATERIAL:50# High-Carbon steel body and comfortable triangular handle are toughness.The cutting edge is sharp.
- 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: REDCAMP offers a 365-day full manufacturer warranty. If any piece broken, contact us and we issue you a full refund or a replacement.
- ▶ SUPPORT A SMALL FAMILY CO. - Buy From a Father/Son Business in California & Receive a Lifetime Warranty!
- ▶ MILITARY STYLE E-TOOL - 2lbs of Powder Coated Carbon Steel, Tough Pickax & Sharp Rugged Saw Teeth
- ▶ COMPACT & PORTABLE - Full 23" Long Extended but only 9" x 6" when Folded into FREE Carry Case
- ▶ MULTI-FUNCTIONAL - Shovels = Great Garden Tools, Backpacking Gear and Metal Detector Accessories
- ▶ GUARANTEED 5-STAR EXPERIENCE - If you aren't 100% Satisfied for any Reason We'll Refund Your Money
- BARELY BIGGER THAN YOUR HAND: That’s the size of the Entrenching Tool when folded; this camp shovel, snow shovel, sand shovel or gardening shovel works as a small shovel for big jobs
- 18.25 INCH FULL LENGTH, 24.5 OUNCES: Foldable military shovel and hunting shovel w/ a wood saw edge and a rotating spade shovel blade to use as a pick or hoe; versatile E tool w/ strong shovel handle
- 3-WAY FOLDING DESIGN: Hand shovel collapses into a portable outdoor shovel, emergency shovel and hiking shovel; a compact E tool for your camping gear that’s not as bulky as other shovels for digging
- HIGH-CARBON STEEL CONSTRUCTION AND CARRY CASE: Super durable for a mini shovel; pack it into its small shovel case and carry it on your back pack or belt
- SOG TACTICAL SHOVEL FOR LIFE: Take care of your folding shovel and we’ll take care of you; SOG shovels for digging are built to last, and we consider all repair and replacement requests
- Thicken & Lightweight Survival Shovel: Enlarged and thickened shovelhead, the size is 7.08x6.30 inch. The thickness is 3mm, which is stronger than other camping shovels on the market. Hard and Firm, sturdy and Durable, no distortion. Hardness up to 48±.
- Lengthen & Portable Folding Shovel: The shovel is only 9.84 inch when folded, which is lightweight and portable. When extended, the shovel can be up to 37.6 inches meet your any needs. Great for camping, backpacking, hiking, off-roading, fishing, emergency situations, hunting, gardening and more.
- Thicken Extension Handle: The handle thickness is 7mm, and made of high carbon steel. It has high strength and wear resistance, which can prevent the surface from oxidizing and rusting, enough to withstand the harshest conditions.
- All-in-one Multi-Tool: Including shovel, stick, wrench, cutter, saw, hoe, screwdriver, bottle opener, whistle, fire starter, ice piton, scraping fish scales, and compass. Perfect for digging, chopping, sawing, cutting, picking, hammering, and even bottle opening.
- Shovel Lock Adjustment: Multi-Angle can be adjust and switch. The shovel head is folded at 45°and can be used as a hook; The shovel head is folded 90°, which can be used as a hoe; And when the shovel head is extended, it can be used as a shovel. Be prepared for any situation.
- PREMIUM MATERIALS: Built with high-carbon steel, this heat-treated mini folding shovel is made to last due to its rust-resistance & anti-deformation. CO-Z military portable folding shovel is perfect for digging, shoveling, sawing, chopping, and so much more
- COMPACT & VERSATILE: This ergonomically designed shovel head measures at 6.3” x 4.7” while the handle measures at 11.8” to increase your digging volume without causing you any discomfort
- THICKENED CUTTING BLADE: Thanks to the reinforced, strong blade our foldable shovel can dig into gravel with ease, a must have for backyards, private gardens, or even farmland
- EASY TO STORE & LIGHTWEIGHT: This military shovel weighs only 1.8 lbs and comes with a nylon carry case (11.8 x 6.5 in.) so you can take this on the go anywhere
- ADVENTURE OR SURVIVAL: Whether you are embarking on a wilderness adventure or preparing for an emergency situation, this folding camping shovel is a vital necessity to assist you outdoors
Camping Shovels Buyer’s Guide
In order for a camping trip to be successful, having the right gear is key. A tent, sleeping bag, and flashlights are some of the most obvious essentials, but there’s another vital tool that you might be overlooking: a shovel.
Whether you’re camping in the backwoods or on a beach, a shovel can come in really handy. From digging a spot for a fire to turning over the embers when you want to put out the blaze, to burying biodegradble waste and digging a latrine, a shovel is an extremely useful tool; however, standard models – like the kind you’d use for landscaping projects – are often to big and bulky to transport to and from a campsite or they can’t be used for camping-related purposes. That’s why you should invest in a camping shovel.
Camping shovels are specifically designed for, well, camping. They’re usually more compact and lighter than standard shovels, and many models can even be folded down for easier storage. They can also boast features that make them useful for a variety of camping-related scenarios.
As you can see from our list of the best camping shovels, there are a variety of different styles and features to choose from. In order to ensure that you choose the right shovel for your specific needs, it’s important to take a few factors into consideration before you make a final decision. In this section, we’ve highlighted some of the key factors that you should consider when you’re shopping for a camping shovel.
There are several different types of camping shovels, including multi-purpose tools, standard shovels, and basic trowels. To determine which type will work best for your particular needs, you have to consider what you intend on doing with it.
For example, if you plan on using it as more than just a shovel, a multi-purpose tool would come in handy, as these camping shovels can be used for more than just digging; they can also be used as axes, picks, saws, screwdrivers, and much more.
If you only need it to clear the ground before you pitch a tent and to bury organic materials, for instance, a smaller trowel design may be all that you need.
You’ll also need to consider the materials that the shovel is made out of. The best camping shovels are made of stainless steel, carbon steel, or aluminum, as these materials are extremely durable, and whether you’re using it just to dig or you’re using it for several different purposes, durability is exactly what you need.
Stainless steel, while tough, tends to be heavy, while aluminum is lighter in weight but it tends to be a little less robust, and carbon steel falls somewhere in between the two.
Avoid purchasing a camping shovel that’s made of plastic because, as you can imagine, plastic shovels aren’t very rugged and are almost guaranteed to break at some point.
It’s also important to consider the size of the camping shovel. Their heads come in a variety of dimensions, as do their handles. Like the material the shovel is made out of, the size that will work best for your needs also depends on how you intend on using it.
For instance, if you plan on digging ditches, doing so with a small trowel will not only take a lot of time, but it will also be extremely frustrating. Keep in mind that the size of the shovel will affect it’s portability.
Larger shovels take up more space and tend to be heavier, which can make them a bit harder to transport.
While the size of the shovel certainly affects the portability, so does the overall design. One of the reasons why you’re purchasing a specially made shovel for camping is because standard shovels are too big and bulky to tote pack and tote along on a camping trip; especially if your excursions will include hiking.
Most camping shovels can be folded down or taken apart to make them more compact for easier packing and transport. Additionally, the weight of the shovel will affect its portability. As mentioned, stainless steel, though super durable, tends to be a bit on the heavy side, while aluminium is lighter weight, but it isn’t as rugged as stainless steel, and carbon steel is can be considered a mid-weight material.
Consider if you’d like a camping shovel to offer additional features, and if so, what kinds. They can come with a variety of tools, such as knives, emergency whistles, compasses, bottle openers, work gloves, and more. Think about the activites you’ll be doing and which features would best suit your needs.
For example, if you’re going to be hiking, a compass could come in really handy, and if you’re going to be catching your own dinner, something that comes with a knife that can be used to scale fish would certainly be useful.
Do note, however, that while added features are nice and can come in handy, they up the price of the camping shovel; therefore, if you want to keep the price low and you don’t need any additional features or you only need a few, you should try to avoid buying a shovel that is outfitted with a variety of add-ons.
Lastly, it’s important to consider how much you want to spend before you start shopping. As can be seen from our list alone, camping shovels cost anywhere from $10 to upwards of $100 or more.
As mentioned, the more bells and whistles a camping shovel offers and features it’s equipped with, the more expensive it’s going to be. Set a budget before you start shopping so that you can avoid choosing a shovel that costs more than you’re comfortable spending.
Camping Shovel FAQs
If you have never purchased a camping shovel before or you have but you’re on the market for a new one, you probably have a few questions. In this section, you’ll find answers to some of the most common questions that consumers have about camping shovels, and hopefully the information presented here will answer any questions that you may have, too.
Why should you purchase a camping shovel?
A shovel is a very useful tool for camping; however, standard shovels are usually too big and bulky to pack and tote around. Camping shovels are more compact, lighter weight, and can even be folded down for easy storage.
Are there benefits of an adjustable handle?
Yes, an adjustable handle can give you better leverage, which will make digging easier and will allow you to expand the length when you need to while still making the tool easy to pack and transport.
Is a multi-tool shovel a good investment?
It really depends on your specific needs. If you plan on using it for a variety of functions, then use, shovel that offers multiple features would be a wise investment, as instead of packing up several tools, you’ll only need to take along your shovel.
How do you care for a camping shovel?
It’s best to keep your camping shovel dry, as moisture can rust even rust-proof materials. Make sure that you wipe down the shovel after use and stow it in a dry area.
With the information presented in this handy guide, you should be able to find a camping shovel that will meet all of your needs and will simplify a lot of your tasks while you’re spending time in the Great Outdoors. Whether you purchase one of nine shovels on our list or you decide to buy something else, make sure that you consider the factors that we mentioned in our buyer’s guide before you make a final decision so that you can choose the best camping shovel for your specific needs.